Olympian Precast’s 28,000 sq ft fully enclosed and climate controlled manufacturing building can handle any of your architectural precast concrete needs.
Olympian Precast is a plant certified producing member of both the APA (Architectural Precast Association) and the NPCA (National Precast Concrete Association). We also are City of Seattle Department of Planning and Development (DPD) and Washington State Department of Trasnportation (WSDOT) Approved Fabricators.
Some of Our Features
- Fully equipped forming / mold shop.
- Sandblast, Acid Etch and Polishing Capability.
- On-site Misc. Iron Fabrication
- On-site reinforcing fabrication and assembly area.
- Batch Plant with capability of up to 10 different aggregates.
- On-site Concrete testing laboratory in compliance with APA, NPCA, DPD, WSDOT.
- Conventional and pre-stressed reinforcing capability.